Cross progression & ptb
I wanted to ask if there could be any problems with my accounts syncing if I join a ptb. I want to know with the fnaf ptb around the corner & I would like to know if it will cause any syncing issue with my ps4 account.
I wanted to ask if there could be any problems with my accounts syncing if I join a ptb. I want to know with the fnaf ptb around the corner & I would like to know if it will cause any syncing issue with my ps4 account.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
no there shouldnt be any issues
PTB is Steam-only and any Progress or purchases will not be transferred to your normal Account. PTB will just used a copied state of your normal account with your progress and stuff.
Thanks for the clarity