Eliminate Tunneling

If it was just a single player against a single killer, I'd understand. But 4 survivors, and getting constantly tunneled out of the game is not only a massive disrespect to player etiquette, it's an absolute waste of time in queue. If you get struck by a killer but not downed into the dying state, there should be a "borrowed time" period around 30 seconds of being hooked by the killer. I'm so sick of this tunneling and slugging strategy. It's not even a strategy, it's a "I'm so bad I can't handle more than one survivor at once" trait and it's pathetic. ESPECIALLY in 2v8.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @SwampDaddeh984 said:

    If it was just a single player against a single killer, I'd understand. But 4 survivors, and getting constantly tunneled out of the game is not only a massive disrespect to player etiquette, it's an absolute waste of time in queue. If you get struck by a killer but not downed into the dying state, there should be a "borrowed time" period around 30 seconds of being hooked by the killer. I'm so sick of this tunneling and slugging strategy. It's not even a strategy, it's a "I'm so bad I can't handle more than one survivor at once" trait and it's pathetic. ESPECIALLY in 2vs8.

    or you could just bring anti tunneling perks like ds otr bt but no you want the game to be spoonfed to you…

  • Closing this here as OP is not trying to have a constructive conversation.