Feedback for the Map/Key update.

So I really like the idea of using a map while running to show pallets/ windows to the Survivor, we have talked about this MANY times on this forum and it seems controversial, so to add the effect to an item that uses durability. It can approach the Windows Meta, as well as not be a replacement, since you can drop it and it does not show it all the time. Its a good idea.

I think also Maps need an animation, if you are standing still or walking that you open the map in the Survivors hands and then nearby team-mate survivors can see the Auras too.

For this change to make sense, I think tracking map objects should be a default feature of maps, and not require that Crystal addon, like the bloodsense map.

I also hope the Key Item or Trinket/Ward will have either a default effect or an addon to work somewhat like distortion. I think many would like that and Aura builds can be incredibly anti stealth.

I cant wait to see what cool addons you guys make for the Map and Key, there is good reason to really rewamp the gameplay and make it fun.

Comments