Retexture Hillbilly's "Ice-Capped Jeans" cosmetic.
It's literally the exact same as his default cosmetic. Not even a little bit different.
It's literally the exact same as his default cosmetic. Not even a little bit different.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah i said this last year when they re-sold it in a rift bundle. Was forced to pay for it.
I think if they put in the store permanently they definitely need to change them because no would buy it when they can see there is no difference.
This bothers me every winter when I give my characters wintry outfits. I always assumed it was a bug because releasing two identical cosmetics makes no sense. Either way, they should probably change it.