BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF BUG

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

Playing killer in 2v8 and get stuck in place when hooking survivors. Happened 4 times in past 3 days.

PLATFORM:

Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  1. Played 2v8 as Oni on Yamaoka on May 17, 2025. Hooked survivor near a pallet and got stuck. After ~1 gen was completed I became unstuck.
  2. Played 2v8 as Spirit on Dead Dawg on May 18, 2025. Hooked a Feng (0:48) under the water tower pallet (0:52) and got stuck. I remained stuck for the rest of the match.
  3. Played 2v8 as Oni on Dead Dawg on May 19, 2025. Downed 2 survivors on the same pallet (Rain & Jake; 0:57). Hooked Jake (1:01) and was immediately stuck. I remained stuck for the rest of the match.
  4. Played 2v8 as Oni on RPD on May 19, 2025. Downed an Ada (0:45) on upper west wing (not on a pallet). Got stuck as soon as I hooked her (0:49) and remained stuck for the remainder of the match.

VIDEO:

  1. No video or log
  2. https://youtu.be/IoqQrqhpSsc (reference time above)
  3. https://youtu.be/gbFCMuJpVWY (reference time above)
  4. https://youtu.be/Umvz7qCmd-4 (reference time above)

PLAYER LOGS:

  1. Log file too large.
  2. DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.05.19-04.50.36.log
  3. DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.05.20-02.47.14.log & DeadByDaylight.log
  4. DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.05.20-02.47.14.log & DeadByDaylight.log

DeadByDaylight.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.05.19-04.50.36.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.05.20-02.47.14.log

Comments