Proposal to Add a Fifth Bloodpoint Category

No matter how many generators I repair or how long I survive chases,
I can only earn up to 10,000 Bloodpoints per category.

Therefore, I propose adding a fifth scoring category.
Any Bloodpoints that exceed 10,000 in each existing category will overflow into this new fifth category.

This means if I repair many generators, I can earn up to 20,000 Bloodpoints.
And if I endure long chases, I can also accumulate up to 20,000 Bloodpoints.

Therefore, the maximum amount of Bloodpoints that can be earned in a single match will increase from 40,000 to 50,000.

Comments

  • @serious said:

    No matter how many generators I repair or how long I survive chases,
    I can only earn up to 10,000 Bloodpoints per category.

    Therefore, I propose adding a fifth scoring category.
    Any Bloodpoints that exceed 10,000 in each existing category will overflow into this new fifth category.

    This means if I repair many generators, I can earn up to 20,000 Bloodpoints.
    And if I endure long chases, I can also accumulate up to 20,000 Bloodpoints.

    Therefore, the maximum amount of Bloodpoints that can be earned in a single match will increase from 40,000 to 50,000.

    Sure, perhaps it could be called "Excellence".