just here to find some gaming buddies

Hey, I am 19F and from EU, just looking for some cool and fun people to play some DBD with, I have played the game on and off since 2022, I'll say i am decent at the game. if you are interested add me on discord StarTrimbur!

Tagged: Survivors

Comments

  • Hi, i'd love to become friends with u 😊

    I play on Xbox and PlayStation, with Xbox being my primary console, feel free to add me if you like - PSN - SmolWifey, Xbox - aLatinaDoll!

    Keen to get some games in!

  • Hello! I just started streaming and host open lobbies nearly every day—players of all skill levels are welcome. LGBTQIA+ friendly. 💖

    My stream and socials are under WickedMissy69—feel free to check me out there! I post videos almost daily (except during this event, when I’m grinding 12+ hours a day, haha) and stream nearly every day as well.

    Hope you’ll join me!
    💖 Missy

  • Hey hallo, ich bin auf der Suche nach mehr Freunde im Spiel. Ich möchte gerne Punkte Farmen. Habe das Spiel seit 2 Monaten erst.

    Also wenn Interesse besteht einfach melden .