QoL suggestion for the event

I like this event, but as a killer I think searching for the vessel to destroy requires too much time, and since everyone tryies to rush gens to escape with them, killers don't have that time.
So a little QoL change that would help killers a bit (which they need, since their ability to get 45 points relies on all survivors burning offerings, which is very rare) is to highlight the destroyable vessel for a couple of seconds after hooking a survivor, so the killer doesn't have to wander through the map hoping to find it in time.

Comments

  • I'd approve of this.

  • Or change the points like this:
    - 5p for the first time a survivor is hooked
    - 2p for a kill
    - 3P for every vessel destroyed

    That makes 28p for 4k plus 6 to 21p for the vessels depending on how many there are. 
    => 34-49p in total 

    This would make it for the killer more viable, and the lobby times would be shorter too (because now so many play survivor because getting points is easier)