No Cosmetic Available bug?

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

When I go to change which cosmetics to have equipped on a character it says "no cosmetic available" despite me having cosmetics. Even when I restarted the game it still shows no cosmetics but I am able to unequip/equip in the store as a work around. This bug happens both under the normal game mode and the 2v8 game mode pre-match lobbies.

PLATFORM:

Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

I'm not sure what exactly caused this but this is how it began-

  1. Was in 2v8 lobby as a survivor
  2. Changing cosmetics as I waited for match to start
  3. Match starts right as I clicked a different head piece to wear
  4. [Post Match] Go to alter cosmetics again, sees "No cosmetic available"
  5. Restart game to see if that fixes it
  6. Still "No cosmetics available" on all survivors and all killers

VIDEO:

Watch Cosmetic Bug? and millions of other Dead By Daylight videos captured using Medal.

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.

EDIT:

After verifying my game files the issue seemed to have been fixed? I'm not sure why or how there is a correlation but it seemed to work and fixed the problem.

Tagged: Fixed

Comments

  • Did you use the search feature? If so make sure it's cleared of the search and make sure the full cosmetic section is checked. I had that happen to before because it never cleared my previous search.

  • @BugReporterOnly said:

    Did you use the search feature? If so make sure it's cleared of the search and make sure the full cosmetic section is checked. I had that happen to before because it never cleared my previous search.

    I did check for that as I have done that before too ^^' but sadly that didnt work. HOWEVER I tried verifying the game files via steam and it seemed to fix the issue! Not sure why or how but I have my cosmetics back again!