2vs8 quests bugged!
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: 2vs8 quests bugged. No progress no rewards !
PLATFORM: PS5
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
I play and completed the 4 quests, and I have no progress.
Tagged:
Declined
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: 2vs8 quests bugged. No progress no rewards !
PLATFORM: PS5
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
I play and completed the 4 quests, and I have no progress.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You need to follow the template and I feel like this might be platform specific because I was able to and got the banner.
Its working for me perfectly. No issues here. I am also on Ps5.