but Sable with Bad Wings. deep rift and normal rift set? Does it 100 % come to the store?. So I Can but Them?. It was in the rift last year. So I just need to know if it is 100 % sure they come to the shop?
but Sable with Bad Wings. deep rift and normal rift set? Does it 100 % come to the store?. So I Can but Them?. It was in the rift last year. So I just need to know if it is 100 % sure they come to the shop?
The normal rift will come but so far none of the deep rift has came.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
not all cosmetics from the same rift are being added to the in-game shop at the same time.
Why they choose some over the others first we don’t know but it will get added at a later date
but Does the two rift out for sable come to the store soon? Does it come? With the Bat wings. Blue and Black outfit
but Sable with Bad Wings. deep rift and normal rift set? Does it 100 % come to the store?. So I Can but Them?. It was in the rift last year. So I just need to know if it is 100 % sure they come to the shop?
The normal rift will come but so far none of the deep rift has came.