Server disconnecting

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: while playing in 2v8 the server will simply disconnect but only for me and it's not an internet issue, and it's only in 2v8 as a killer

PLATFORM: PC steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Playing a game of 2v8 as killer

VIDEO:

#########.zip

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log
  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Fixed

Comments

  • It's happening to me a lot on Xbox as well. It's now to the point where I'm receiving matchmaking bans because I'm getting disconnected from the server every few games. I've never had this happen before. The problem is definitely on their end and hopefully they can fix their server issues or at the very least temporarily disable the crazy matchmaking bans while they work on their servers. I'd really like to play some 2v8 but they're making the game unplayable with these bans.

  • I get CONSTANT server disconnects while being mid game. Playing as survivor (europe). I don‘t know why it‘s not possible to maybe CHECK whats the reason for the dc and not gibe a penalty out like just cause smh.

  • I can't even start a 2v8 game. At least not as killer. I join the queue but disconect before I find a game. How fun…