There was a pretty big bug that wasnt fixed this patch!
Its so weird how my yellow add ons are green now.. and my green are blue?? like whats up with that??
(pls bhvr)
Its so weird how my yellow add ons are green now.. and my green are blue?? like whats up with that??
(pls bhvr)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I also hope that bhvr patches this bug, at least nightlight will keep me safe from the absurd amount of blue.
Im convinced the only reazon why it stayed is because one of the devs listened to "Im blue Da ba dee dabba da-ee" and heard "if I was green I would die"
No Tyler, we would not die if it was green
Didn't know it was a bug lol. I'm trying hard to readjust
I really hope this is a joke….. it was 100% intentional they even announced it
Call me Old Yellow cuz at the rate things are going, I'm going rabid
They match the fortnite rarities now
I wish they would roll it back to the way it was.
There is enough "Fortnitification" in games nowadays 😉
I think it looks better.
Two Impotant big bugs, my friend! Two! The other one allowing everyone to see who brought which offering is still there!
I really dislike both of these things. Nobody asked for these and..
Just, like, why?
Please 🙏 revert to previous colors and please 🙏 make offerings Anonymous again.
I really don't know why they changed this in the first place, it was fine how it is and now I have to admit I don't know what rarity stuff is. Okay in fairness I have not even bothered to try to know… but it is a case of something being 'fixed' that wasn't broken in the first place.
Not the end of the world but more of a mystery as to why this was done
This gave me the genuine lol I needed when I got up this morning!
Your fight for this cause is admirable & doesn't go unnoticed! (Unless your behaviour interactive obviously!)
Just the option to use the old colours would've done & allowed my colourblind son to still play!
Even I barely play now if he's home I won't touch the game,