For those of us who did 2v8 quests before the cosmetic rewards went live, will we get it still?

I've completed the 4 quests available but the milestone for the portrait avatar says 2/4, will we still be able to get it despite they forgot to put the reward tracker live when the quests went live?

Comments

  • I'm in the same boat. They'll sort it out, there's plenty of others having the same issue

  • It appears the glitch happens when you completed these quests before the cosmetic rewards went live, I got the badge just fine. And I love it and am not removing it it's way too cute. <3

  • @LockerLurk said:

    It appears the glitch happens when you completed these quests before the cosmetic rewards went live, I got the badge just fine. And I love it and am not removing it it's way too cute. <3

    Yeah it is a really cute badge, so I hope they fix it