My friend and I got into a debate on if the community wants The Trapper's kit to be changed or upgraded to some degree. So I decided to make this poll to see what the community currently
He needs many buffs to his basekit, maybe in return they could make traps not actually trap people with endurance but that depends on the buffs. Mainly I think he needs to start with more traps in his inventory, faster placing speeds and more carry capacity among other things.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He needs many buffs to his basekit, maybe in return they could make traps not actually trap people with endurance but that depends on the buffs. Mainly I think he needs to start with more traps in his inventory, faster placing speeds and more carry capacity among other things.
It's baffling that the mascot of the game has been consistently trash-tier for pretty much the entirety of DBD's lifespan.