SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: JANES COSMETICS BUG&GLITCH
PLATFORM: PC
I've reported this issue awhile ago, it seems BHVR just doesn't care about fixing Janes cosmetics.
@Jadelysta said:I've reported this issue awhile ago, it seems BHVR just doesn't care about fixing Janes cosmetics.
@Jadelysta said:
๐๐ข
Elodie's modern baroque outfit has been bugged for ages as well
this happens with meg too. and probably others
yea we keep reporting these bugs but nothing ever happens, even more of her cosmetics broke when the bloodmoon event came out and are still broken
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've reported this issue awhile ago, it seems BHVR just doesn't care about fixing Janes cosmetics.
๐๐ข
Elodie's modern baroque outfit has been bugged for ages as well
this happens with meg too. and probably others
yea we keep reporting these bugs but nothing ever happens, even more of her cosmetics broke when the bloodmoon event came out and are still broken