How does the PTB work?

So I know it's a player test build what I mean is how do I access it? I have a steamdeck so I can play it but do I need to download another version of dbd or do I just play the game and it gives me a prompt? Or is it exclusive to certain people?

Comments

  • PTB is steam only and only play on PTB when it is open. There's no PTB going on at the moment.

    Click on DBD → click on the little gear icon on the right → properties → Beta tab

  • @BlackRabies said:

    PTB is steam only and only play on PTB when it is open. There's no PTB going on at the moment.

    Click on DBD → click on the little gear icon on the right → properties → Beta tab

    Oh okay thanks also do you have the character for free let's sat I wanna play Springtrap I can play him on the open PTB for free but will have to pay for him once he makes it to live?

  • @jamally093 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3928024#Comment_3928024

    Oh okay thanks also do you have the character for free let's sat I wanna play Springtrap I can play him on the open PTB for free but will have to pay for him once he makes it to live?

    yessir