What do you think quest so far?
I was wondering what your thoughts of quest since 2 weeks being implement
For me, quest is really good, especially milestone, but there 2 thing right now I'm concerning about
First, the daily quest BP is low compared daily ritual before, like if I check yesterday, I believe you get like 7500bp , 2500 each, whole before we get 30k, yes it's more generic than before, where we force to play certain killer or survivor, but 7500bp,come on, you only can get like 1 ultra addon with that, it really does make game more and more grindy
Second the rift fragment gain is less than before per match, I know you can get tons of rift fragment with milestones and rift weekly, but you only get 5/100 rift fragment per match, compare 1/10, it force you to play 20 matches if you wanna level up rift ONCE, at least make the gain still same, like 10/100
And he's I know rift now infinite, but with 5k, isn't really that big to impact much in the grind, just buff rift fragment per game, and buff BP gain from daily(at least match old system where you get 30k BP/day)
Comments
I think its ok but I really hate how the weekly quests are implemented, there are 4 milestones to complete 12/24/36/48 quests which unlocks banners and emblems, the same as the rewards to reach the end of the pages on the old tomes but there you didnt need to finish an entire page to unlock the reward. But with this new system you need to complete 4 weekly quests for 12 weeks for the 48 milestone. So we really need to complete every weekly quest during the rift for those rewards.
I like the auto completions from the new system. However the quest system needs fine tuning and adjustments. I won’t go into that since there is already a thread on that.
That's I was wondering, does weekly is expired each week? Or you can finish it at last day? If you can finish all weekly thing, then it's not really that bad, especially with excess of quest weekly (in total 60 weekly)
Really? Where? In this forum or subreddit?
The good:
The bad:
I like the concept, I do not like:
Here in the forums.