Always reverting to Fullscreen every time I start the game on Steam
Is there a startup parameter for forcing Windowed Fullscreen,? As every time I start the game it has reverted back to Fullscreen which is mildly annoying
Is there a startup parameter for forcing Windowed Fullscreen,? As every time I start the game it has reverted back to Fullscreen which is mildly annoying
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is very annoying, the discord game overlay doesn't work unless your in one of the windowed modes, borderless would be a great addition as well for multiple monitor users.
I agree, every modern game should have a borderless mode.
I have to use 3rd party programs to force borderless which is stupid and even then it doesn't work all the time