Resident Evil 3rd chapter survivors?
if Resident Evil would get a 3rd chapter, who would you prefer to be the survivors?
if Resident Evil would get a 3rd chapter, who would you prefer to be the survivors?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
where is Sherry, Jake, Piers, Helena I know re6 sucked but you can’t just forget about them
I could see a high possibility for Sherry honestly, and yeah I should've included her mb
Im the oddball that would love to have Moira Burton from revelations 2 lol . And Rachael from revelations 1. Even the characters from outbreak file 1 & 2 (but that might be going too far from the well known characters)
the dad of the century deserves to be a survivor in dbd
most obvious choice, Katherine Warren, is missing. Duh.
Omg Ashley and Luis would be neat :( Though I see them more as potential legendary outfits for Leon and Ada to be honest.
Ethan or Mia Winters would be a cool chapter with Jack Baker. That era of RE is sadly not represented in DBD yet. Still, Im grateful for the content that we do have. Never would I ever imagine Wesker himself as a killer.
I love the Resi stuff butI would prefer they focused on other IPs at this point
It is unlikely to get a third chapter IMO.