If you're gonna change the Singularity cosmetic...
Please also add in a variant where it keeps its current look.
I really like the way it looks right now and dont want it changed.
Please also add in a variant where it keeps its current look.
I really like the way it looks right now and dont want it changed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
While options are always best, I do think its a bit meh to pick a design for the contest and then you skip parts of the design.
Something something the Integrity of the Art. But I'm also reminded of the Legion Mask that never changed visuals too.
Getting that would be neat too.
I like the current design yes, but they need to make an alternate head that has the OG design. We fell in love with the intended original design.
Oh that's a good idea having an alternate head.