Character skins
I would love if you added a Call skin for Ripley, or a Joyce skin for Nancy, maybe even a Lydia Deetz skin we need Winona Ryder in the game
I would love if you added a Call skin for Ripley, or a Joyce skin for Nancy, maybe even a Lydia Deetz skin we need Winona Ryder in the game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i wouldnt be surprised if we get another stranger things chapter with 3rd chapter this year
Id certainly love to see Call as aliens is my favorite franchise of all time, and Call was my favorite character in all the movies. I doubt they could make her as pretty as she was in the movie tho, they seem more accurate with game license faces and way off with actual likeness faces.
99% more likely to see her as joyce with it being her most recently popular role thats actively been requested.