Random bits of aura reading- Bug, Cheater, or Perk interaction I'm unaware of?

Summary: At random points throughout my match, as if I had Detective's Hunch- I would be able to see generators, totems, hooks all around for a few seconds even though the only aura reading perks I had equipped were Alert, Bond, and Windows of Opportunity. I've had this happen in a few of my matches- so what gives?

PLATFORM: Steam

Step by Step: Running Ace Visconti, Build (Bond, Lithe, Alert, Windows of Opportunity) My teammate's and the killers build are listed in the video.

Video: https://youtu.be/H2Biv20XKfI

Log:

DeadByDaylight.log

Comments

  • Your teammate brought a map with the addond that shares info it finds. You can see that at the end of your video.

    https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Crystal_Bead

  • @MadDragon said:

    Your teammate brought a map with the addond that shares info it finds. You can see that at the end of your video.

    https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Crystal_Bead

    THANK YOU I KNEW IT WAS SOMETHING!! Maps and keys are so under-utilized nowadays I didn't even realize it was that