Keep having to reset things everytime I load the game up

Alright am not sure if this is a pc only thing or all platforms, but everytime I load the game it goes back to things I did back in the past example I was deciding to play Lara until p 10 but decide to get Orela to p 3 then finally go back Leon what not. Everytime I start the game back it is going back to Lara instead of staying on Orela perks and everything I put on Orela poofs. Same thing happening with killer as well

It is very annoying having to waste time doing this. I was not sure if I should put this in bug report since its not like its something affect overall game play but I thought I ask others first if they having this experience too?

Comments

  • For me this must have been for like two months now that this happens (also on PC)

  • This happens when you close the game in any unexpected way. E.g. Task Manager or simply crashing. Then it resets to the same things you had on your previous start of the game, so Killer and Survivor which were picked when you started the game the last time and also any Items or Add Ons equipped (or Perk Builds).

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    This happens when you close the game in any unexpected way. E.g. Task Manager or simply crashing. Then it resets to the same things you had on your previous start of the game, so Killer and Survivor which were picked when you started the game the last time and also any Items or Add Ons equipped (or Perk Builds).

    Ah yes I had a Nasty black screen crashed (first time this happen) just as loading screen came up before trial start, thank fully I got no penalty but that real unexpected. Then again this patch ofc alot of things is BUSTED.