I knew this was gonna happen (EVENT traitors)
Alright... I think everyone has encountered the true evil of DBD while playing solo survivor. Another survivor who's a friend of the killer and thus tries to bodyblock you to get the killer an easy kill or in this particular case coins.
Now I had this Meg who aggressively blocked me while I was getting chased by his friend. I reported both of them for trolling which also includes working with the killer. What else can I do? I recorded the game if that helps anyhow (xbox one).
Now I had this Meg who aggressively blocked me while I was getting chased by his friend. I reported both of them for trolling which also includes working with the killer. What else can I do? I recorded the game if that helps anyhow (xbox one).
Comments
High five! Welcome to the real adventures of solo survivors to experience the real behaviour of people!
You can submit a ticket to support center with detailed informations and video link. You can try to upload your video their page. But I never succeeded so I always upload to youtube and give them the link
I suppose u didnt meet a Killer Nea yet, right?
G I T
U
D