Trapper Help Please

Due to only having one good arm with the other in a sling with limited movement I've found I can actually play trapper as he doesn't require constant chase and hit.

Obviously I really struggle with elements of the game particularly turning around loops and corners in some maps.

Bamboozle helps at loops but it's still a struggle.

But to my surprise, although I've always liked Trapper, I'm having great fun.

Even managing a 3k and 4k match. Granted I let some survivors bleed out not to be toxic but due to movement limitations on my damaged arm. Picking up and getting to a hook is beyond my current physical movement at times.

Some if not most games I don't get any kills but who cares? I'm having fun and survivors get to leave and sign their book deals and appear on chat shows describing their experiences.

Hopefully in the near future I'll have use of both arms again and so I'm asking for any good Trapper builds I can try when I'm fit to play properly.

Thanks in advance for any advice and have a great weekend.

Comments

  • Its not the absolute best build but I've been enjoying corrupt batteries included pop and surge batteries helps alot when you have to chase outside your 3 gen if you reset/set a trap under its effects you also get 14.5% speed boost which is amazing