Survivor movement bugged after interacting

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: After interacting with a generator, healing with a medkit, and even crouching my movement is stuck linear in the first direction key pressed and maybe sprint speed is slightly reduced for about 1-2 seconds.

I also tried it with turning on hold to interact but it made no difference.

I also tried different maps but it made no difference.

The issue started yesterday, but I didn't have the issue when the new was released on live service.

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Interact with a generator, or crouch, etc, and stop interacting with whatever it is and attempt to move.

VIDEO: In the video, I would interact with the generator and move to the right and attempt to get back to the generator as fast as I could. The times where I was not moving after interacting is because I was stuck due to the bug. The video is in the zip file because I could not upload an mp4

Interact Bug.zip

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log
  • Player logs are required from PC players only.

Comments

  • If you see this message, I tried verifying the game files and it seemed to fix it for a game or two but I changed something (maybe cosmetic or a specific survivor) and it feels like it reactivated it. maybe its the new jake skin added to the rift. I know you probably hate when people say "maybe" in these reports and I haven't experimented with it because verifying game files takes FOREVER. Hopefully this little bit of added information helps a bit