More cosmetics for Hag💕

So is it just me? Or are there other Hag mains out there, that are severely disappointed in the cosmetic category for her?? I play almost all of the killers but if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be a R1 killer.

Comments

  • I suggested hag rose

    whish devs would look at it, but bassicaly hag head is a rose and body is full of torns

  • not a hag main, but I use her a lot.

    I can understand why there aren't any super amazing skins for her yet. There just doesn't seem to be any ideas that fits her theme and model well. For example I think a Mummy skin would work amazingly well with her model but not so much her theme

  • @Laveroni said:
    So is it just me? Or are there other Hag mains out there, that are severely disappointed in the cosmetic category for her?? I play almost all of the killers but if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be a R1 killer.

    No need, I play black hag only. Its the best for jump scares :smile:

  • Master said:

    @Laveroni said:
    So is it just me? Or are there other Hag mains out there, that are severely disappointed in the cosmetic category for her?? I play almost all of the killers but if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be a R1 killer.

    No need, I play black hag only. Its the best for jump scares :smile:

    I use the black costume as well, but I just really want some more variety. She's a great killer, and she deserves more love than she already isn't getting.