Dredge - Half Spirits Torments
Why did this skin get no special sound effects to it?
I was super disappointed ☹️
Artist and spirits did. Could we add it please? 🙏🏼
This outfit is Legendary. It wasn’t a cheap recolor.
Why did this skin get no special sound effects to it?
I was super disappointed ☹️
Artist and spirits did. Could we add it please? 🙏🏼
This outfit is Legendary. It wasn’t a cheap recolor.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agreed. It's basically a purple rarity skin, but for some reason they decided to make it cost the same as a silver rarity skin. The increased price was not justified since it neither has unique animations nor unique sound effects.
I hear someone said that weapon feels bit off… like plastic vibes even tho it's pretty heavy material.
I would agree. It feels way to flimsy of a weapon.
I hope they fix this skin.