Lunar Hooks not Highlighted Different?
Why are the Lunar Hooks not highlighted a different color? Weren't they the last event if I recall?
Why are the Lunar Hooks not highlighted a different color? Weren't they the last event if I recall?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is a key difference in the hooks and generators this year. This year all generators and hooks are lunar. This means that the "You can't sabo event hooks" protection does not apply to this event.
If you play a envelope, you're getting BPs for carrying a lamp.
If you don't... you still get the points towards coins regardless. The envelopes only factors into making more lamps to get or destroy (killer) and the points are happening no matter waht.
Love the event.
Why was I able to sabo event hooks? I did that to like three of them on my last round with Huntress.
All hooks are considered event hooks. So sabo is fine.
THe envelopes just increase the lamps. Read my post above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^