Haunted Grounds not working

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Haunted Grounds was triggered, I M1´d and it didnt knock em

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Haunted Ground gets cleansed, M1 a survivor, said survivor doesnt go down in 1 hit

VIDEO: Schau dir mal das Bild an! (you can see the hud still being lit up aka I just hit him)

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Declined

Comments

  • I'm thinking they may have been running Vigil, which would have lowered the duration of the Exposed effect, so it may have expired already for them.

  • I checked my screenshots (I screenshot every endscreen and here it came in handy), youre right he had Vigil, my bad I didnt think of that

  • @TheFunkyAce said:

    I checked my screenshots (I screenshot every endscreen and here it came in handy), youre right he had Vigil, my bad I didnt think of that

    Third level Vigil drops the exposed timer to about 36 seconds and looks like your timer is about 53 seconds gone so he would have recovered even with first level perk before the hit as it would have been gone in about 42 seconds.