Ahhhh the nostalgia
IMG_20250508_223341838_HDR.jpg
Enjoying some old school Monto. Highly recommended! ๐
Enjoying some old school Monto. Highly recommended! ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I always miss him. Other than Noob3, hes one of the most popular Canadian DBD Content Creators
I miss Puppers the most.
Yeah I like to watch these old vids and No0b3 too, brings back the nostalgia. It is really the main thing that keeps me coming back - nostalgia is a hell of a drug lol
He was a legend, and forever remembered in the fog
i don't miss the balance and lack of variety of old dbd but definitely miss it's vibe and how chill it was
It was a chaotic blend of unbalance and insanity, and felt more fun imo.