TAKE OUT LEGION
Scenario at rank 1-3: Legion sees you --> Legion chases after you and hits you --> Legion breaks the chase (usually by looking away), forcing you to mend --> Legion comes back and hits you --> You become hooked --> End game
Legion is not a skillful killer. There are no mind games. He cannot be looped. Take him out of the game...
Comments
In this world, its survival of the fittest my friend. You adapt, or you die.
I figured there would be people replying saying "adapt". As I stated before, there are no mind games to this strategy and no looping of the killer, essentially all that the survivor has. I also figure that the people who take the counterpoint would be killer mains that are bad at the game. haha. If you played survivor at rank 1 solo que, then you'd know how impossible he is to play against.
Bud I play both sides (rank 5 on both right now) and it’s not as bad as you say I’ve faced legions like this stealth play is key not looping.
And I’ve mind gamed legions before.
Don’t be a snowflake bud.. You gotta

I stealth anyway
I play solo survivor and I play survivor more than killer maybe you just need to adapt as others and myself have said.
I solo. You know what else I do? I adapt, I stealth, I survive
Have you ever heard of the word "rework"? Either way, I would take everyone else's advice here and adapt.