Will tomorrow's broadcast be rebroadcast?
Hello, good afternoon. I'd like to know if there are any restrictions on broadcasting tomorrow's anniversary stream.
Thank you in advance.
Hello, good afternoon. I'd like to know if there are any restrictions on broadcasting tomorrow's anniversary stream.
Thank you in advance.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don’t think they have restrictions on watching the livestream on your own stream. Almost every popular dbd streamer/content creator does a watch party for dbd livestreams so I would assume this one would be no different.
There's no restrictions on the broadcast if you want to share it on your own stream and watch with your community.