Buying Frank Stone doesnt give you cosmetics in game

I just paid for the deluxe edition, linked my account to my Behavior Account but I havent gotten any cosmetics or anything what this website says to my game. Am I losing something or I just got scammed? :D https://thecastingoffrankstone.com/buy-now/

Comments

  • Not an owner of the game myself, but I do remeber that when TCoFS first released, there were a lot of people having the same issue and talking about it on the forums and Twitter. The advice I saw at the time was to contact BHVR support, which I'd imagine is still the best port of call. They should be able to solve it for you.

  • if you have both Games linked to your BHVR Account and not gotten the rewards then I would ask their support

    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

  • Rip and I also just realized opening this thread in wrong section :/

  • Welllll Mooks just typed exactly what I was gonna say :)

  • @Mandy said:

    Welllll Mooks just typed exactly what I was gonna say :)

    :(