I'm getting tired of every update having so many bugs.

I know that, whether we like it or not, every game has some bugs. But I've never played a game with as many bugs as DBD has. Literally every update comes with several bugs in killers that haven't even been touched. And the worst part is that we have to wait several weeks or even months for them to fix it. Just like it was with the Spirit bug and Blight's Double Fatigue bug. I'm really getting tired of this.

Comments

  • @Daniel_Silva04 said:

    I know that, whether we like it or not, every game has some bugs. But I've never played a game with as many bugs as DBD has. Literally every update comes with several bugs in killers that haven't even been touched. And the worst part is that we have to wait several weeks or even months for them to fix it. Just like it was with the Spirit bug and Blight's Double Fatigue bug. I'm really getting tired of this.

    Been like this since 2016 pretty much. Some patches are better than others. The first RE chapter and the Twins release both come to mind for me as the worst.