Peeps are talkin about Duty of Care for m1 killers bit what about Rapid Response?

I can pick up the Lament Configuration and not worry about being oblivious, I can ignore Plaything in solo now, and I can keep the killer constantly called out. Object has a Lethal competitor now that Distortion is dead.

This perk seems pre run city, especially on midwich and rpd. One Rapid Response seems enough to cause M1 crashouts.Are undetectable stocks going to go up?

I so happened to have been tinkering with Open Handed+Still Sight on indoor levels but I already like this perk a lot more.

Tagged: Perks

Comments

  • Literally all 3 of those perks are a problem. I said so in the PTB feedback, others did too. One look at those perks and it becomes extremely obvious that in a SWF setting those perks are busted.

    One of the most blatantly OP information perks ever conceived, and AoE Sprint Burst and a turbo healing perk that not only can be stacked to the sky with other healing perks but also punishes the killer for not tunneling by design.

    You really dont have to have 200 IQ to figure out how powerful these perks are when min maxed by a SWF.

    We literally saw people complaining about how the aura reading on Rapid Response only lasted 2 seconds saying the perk sucked because of it. Never mind it is on demand. Team need to know where the killer is? Hop off a gen and into a locker for a little bit and your entire team now instantly knows where the killer is, and all of this by the way happens without the killer even knowing. So now in a SWF you get on demand information on the killer for all 4 survivors at the low low cost of 1 perk slot.