The Ghoul is the New Skull Merchant

The Ghoul has officially become the new “go next” experience, just like Skull Merchant was for the majority of her existence. Most survivors just don’t want to play against him. You load in, see it’s The Ghoul, and everyone’s instantly in “go next” mode. People DC, give up on hook, or just walk into the killer like, “get it over with.”

Just like Skull Merchant, it’s less about survival and more about surviving the boredom.

Also, please don’t get mad at me. I’m just sharing what I’ve seen. If you’re having fun with him, that’s cool. But from what I’ve experienced, he’s the new “gg go next" for the majority. 🤷‍♂️

Comments

  • @Brimp said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3922918#Comment_3922918

    I copied and pasted the link just fine. It just boils down to knowing how long the ghoul CD is. If there's a pallet down in front of you can the ghoul already used one leap, wait for the cancel and then vault because the cooldown is so long you can make it. Also whats stopping you from figuring out counterplay yourself? Or are you one of the people who scream no counterplay and refuse to play against said killer without trying.

    So I found out the most likely problem with the link. You need to be logged in to see it.

    Ahhhh. I dont have a twitter acc.. Thats it then.

    I played against the Ghoul a lot of times at this point and tried a lot of things. Most Ghouls just force pallet and then jump after me. The cooldown being so short after leaping results in me not getting to anything and me getting hit. Thats the core gameplay—loop that most do.

  • Dullmerchant was hated for a completely different reason. Nothing to even compare.

1 2 ›