Bulk Bloodpoint Spending
I really hope we get this feature right when or before the Anniversary hits. There is so much BP to get during this time and I really don't want to grind this web. My thumb needs a break LOL.
I really hope we get this feature right when or before the Anniversary hits. There is so much BP to get during this time and I really don't want to grind this web. My thumb needs a break LOL.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Your thumb? How exactly do you use a mouse? lol
All joking aside though, yes, a bulk spending feature needs to be in the game already or they need to rework progression again so that it isn't so tedious. Before the anniversary (when there will be a LOT of leveling going on) would be best.
I agree - because if not they are somehow someway - gonna get this done by june? Gamma Settings, Go next Prevention, Bulk Blood point feature, hiding/body blocking, Spawn rules, improved afk bots? Seems like a lot to me.