Hear me out (map design)
Imagine a raised platform in the desert with four ascending rock slabs.
A generator sits below the raised platform in the center.
Imagine a raised platform in the desert with four ascending rock slabs.
A generator sits below the raised platform in the center.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm trying to envision this, but I'm not sure I have a picture clear in my head. Is the platform at the top of the rock slabs, like a wooden surface supported atop the rocks? And maybe the gen beneath the slabs? And are the pallets above or below the slabs?
I'm imagining a ritual site of some sort, maybe this could be a great landmark for Dead Sands for example.