Why I always Disconnect?
So I played a couple of game this evening and I keep disconnecting..I thought it was my internet but my ping is between 60-80 and its frustrated cuz when I DC I pipped down also..But I still got Bloodpoints when I DC..
So I played a couple of game this evening and I keep disconnecting..I thought it was my internet but my ping is between 60-80 and its frustrated cuz when I DC I pipped down also..But I still got Bloodpoints when I DC..
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you only have this problem with DBD or also other games? Maybe also when on the internet doing nothign special then also the internet leaves for a few seconds/minutes?
No,only with DBD..cuz When I play fortnite I never got a connection timeout which is happen when U have bad internet soo yeah it only happen in DBD
Maybe try to play the game in admin mode.
okok gonna try it soon...thx for the tips :chuffed: