Welcome Back The Fireworks

Get ready for fireworks for the next 2 weeks :)

Comments

  • Do you get 5 in every web again, like in the winter event?
  • You talking about lobby screen? Fireworks in the background?
  • I remember someone started a thread last year in the steam forums about how it triggered their PTSD or something.

    And there was a movement against it..

    I'm glad they are back.

  • I remember someone started a thread last year in the steam forums about how it triggered their PTSD or something.

    And there was a movement against it..

    I'm glad they are back.

    Duh fuqc XD
  • I remember someone started a thread last year in the steam forums about how it triggered their PTSD or something.

    And there was a movement against it..

    I'm glad they are back.

    Again fireworks in the background on the lobby screens? Is that what we're referring too?