Weekly Updates Better than Monthly?
Do you think if Behavior Did small/mild weekly game updates every monday and did big updates more sparsely but more time put into it would the game's health and overall quality be better? and I know it must be possible because I've seen literal Roblox game creators do the same although I don't know how many people are on the dev team Im sure with the amount of money they have they would easily be able to push out weekly updates and if you think this is a bad idea explain why and why it should
Comments
It Wouldn't work well for multiple reaaons & I don't want to list them all because I'm not that guy who wants to tear down the ideas or opinions of others so a couple of reasons
I can think of more but again everyone is entitled to their own opinions, I don't like every update or every choice or change thats been made in this game, but I don't see weekly updates making things better to be honest i'd say it would be almost entirely negative effects on top of the annoyance I now had to update the game on a weekly basis!
The way they code the game makes it harder to get a weekly update