Return the amount of improvement shown (999+)
After updates, the improvements of which are above 1000, for example, 1500 will be displayed as 999+, I want to see the exact amount so that I know when I can take and when it is better to save, this is not significant, but very unpleasant and I would like the developers to fix this and write the exact number instead of 999+, and what do you think?
Comments
Yeah when i am on my main i wonder hmm. can i afford to use one of my 999 addons or should i save them for another occation ?
I very much dislike this change. After hitting p100, the only sense of progression on that specific character is hoarding more addons. Seeing them pile up was a motivating aspect that got erased by this change.
The correct amount of addons, items and offerings should be displayed in the loadout screen and not be visually capped.