Streamer Mode

Before you start, I do understand this may sound unoriginal, but due to the recent state of affairs in terms of witch-hunting, I believe this may provide a viable solution to it.

Rather than stating the killers username, or survivors username, they’d be listed as the killer they were playing. There may be a few issues with this design- namely that the stack of survivors may make it impossible for it to appear that way. 

My point is, is that this will not only help with the witch-hunting reportable offense, as it will make it much harder to work around: and even if, the streamer does turn said mode off, the action could be seen immediately. 

Thoughts?

Comments

  • What state of affairs in regards to witch hunting?.. I don't see there being any issue about witch hunting.

  • I dont see what this has to do with witchhunting either.

    Blockign out the killer name on your screen would only help against streamsniping (which is not even a bannable offense btw)

  • TheBean said:

    What state of affairs in regards to witch hunting?.. I don't see there being any issue about witch hunting.

    Namely, I think situations (in regards of the Ochido ban, which was quite awhile ago), could be prevented through that means. Like a way to prevent it, I suppose? I can’t be certain. I don’t think this was the best idea, either.
  • I think just blocking names at the fire is a good idea, I assume some lobby dodging is to play with the killer, even if a team has no items toolboxes and such I still see dodging and if it's a youtuber or someone well known in lobbies, killers may just leave due to they know how good that person is, after a match the killer can see the names, if a survivor dies they get to see who everyone was