What are some fun builds you use with your main?
I main Unknown and sometimes when I want to have a casual game, I send myself to midwitch and stay on the first floor for the whole game (except to pick up and hook downed survivors) using aura perks ands trying to listen to where survivors are on the second floor and trying to hit them though the floor, I find it really fun and a good way to shake up my games and I wanted to know if others did similar things.
Comments
One time I did a "Dragon in the Dungeon" build, which is going to be more difficult to do once map offerings have been nerfed, because it requires you to be on Forgotten Ruins. Here's how it works:
- For this build you have to play Artist, specifically with the Jabberwock cosmetic
- You need to go to Forgotten Ruins (which at this moment is a 50/50 when using the offering)
- For perks, you equip Dragon's Grip, Hoarder, Human Greed, Insidious
- Immediately after spawning in you go to the dungeon portion of the map if you didn't spawn there already
- For the entire match, you are not allowed to leave and have to stall Survivor progress inside the dungeon for as long as you can.