Friends wanted
Theraphosa74 here. I play on Xbox x. You can find me there. Send a friend request and lets play together. See you friends.
Theraphosa74 here. I play on Xbox x. You can find me there. Send a friend request and lets play together. See you friends.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Does Xbox have Discord?
Hello! I just started streaming and host open lobbies nearly every day—players of all skill levels are welcome. LGBTQIA+ friendly. 💖
My stream and socials are under WickedMissy69—feel free to check me out there! I post videos almost daily (except during this event, when I’m grinding 12+ hours a day, haha) and stream nearly every day as well.
Hope you’ll join me!
💖 Missy