"Undone" perk not working with oppression
Undone gives 0 tokens for every oppression skill check fail
Ps5
Every game when i kick a gen and oppression skill check is failed i gain 0 tokens
https://youtu.be/MV_LEkqncx4?si=nZJIEJgYmrnnCm57Undone gives 0 tokens for every oppression skill check fail
Ps5
Every game when i kick a gen and oppression skill check is failed i gain 0 tokens
https://youtu.be/MV_LEkqncx4?si=nZJIEJgYmrnnCm57
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Update I could be wrong but also overcharge skillchecks seem to not be giving me tokens on fail
I don't know if its intentional but Oppression and Overcharge are difficult Skill Check and those are not regular Skill Checks still I don't see why they could not work with it would make the perk at least minorly better as currently its still considered quite bad perk. I will add some game logs I did on custom matches testing this against bots and indeed you don't get any tokens of missed skill checks for Oppression most likely because they are "difficult Skill Checks".
DeadByDaylight.logIn the second match there is badly aligned hook too in Lery's that is parallel to the edge wall. It would be easy for killer to block in endgame situation and no survivor could unhook the hooked survivor at all.