Level 50 Bloodweb
Can we update the level 50 bloodweb to not say you can prestige and this bloodweb will be infinitely renewed. So that we can only get it once and not get the same message ever single time I get a new bloodweb.
Can we update the level 50 bloodweb to not say you can prestige and this bloodweb will be infinitely renewed. So that we can only get it once and not get the same message ever single time I get a new bloodweb.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
prestige to P3 lvl 50... it's hard but i did it
I don’t want to. My Dwight is fine where he is.
If you don't want to prestige then just level up and deal with it