Saved up BPs from Tomes

Will completed but unclaimed challenges (a.k.a. saved bloodpoints) still be available after this Midchapter update? I would prefer to spend these during the Anniversary event (because of Anniversary offerings), but if these are going away (and/or getting autoclaimed/replaced), I would like to know, so I would use them before the Midchapter update.

Thank you for reading <3

dm24og40qmg41.jpg

Comments

  • @Alen_Starkly said:

    Will completed but unclaimed challenges (a.k.a. saved bloodpoints) still be available after this Midchapter update? I would prefer to spend these during the Anniversary event (because of Anniversary offerings), but if these are going away (and/or getting autoclaimed/replaced), I would like to know, so I would use them before the Midchapter update.

    Thank you for reading <3

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/VEUCWJ4I8OPD/dm24og40qmg41.jpg

    I think so, you will keep them because the tomes/archives will still be aviable after the next midchapter. All the devs do is replacing the current system with the new quest-system. Then, the tomes will get a little button next to the "add friends" button. That's all (see picture). Of cause, I cannot confirm it but there was also neither an announcement nor info about unclaimed challenges.

    tomes.png
  • @HolyDarky said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/443668/saved-up-bps-from-tomes

    I think so, you will keep them because the tomes/archives will still be aviable after the next midchapter. All the devs do is replacing the current system with the new quest-system. Then, the tomes will get a little button next to the "add friends" button. That's all (see picture). Of cause, I cannot confirm it but there was also neither an announcement nor info about unclaimed challenges.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/DBAOA24TC0H0/tomes.png

    Thank you for your reply. I realy hope that we can have them unclaimed (yellow). ๐Ÿ™